Saturday 12 May 2012

Love @ first sight!


Do yo believe in love at first sight?
Do you believe its worth giving a fight?
When your heart becomes a cupid,
And your mind says its stupid.


Something same happened to me,
When I first get you to see.
My heart raced and reported an attempted theft,
Head stayed spun even after you left.


By the time you said "HI",
I was completely lost, I won't lie!
And..when you moved your hand for a shake,
I was wondering about the "sweet couple"...that we could make.


I enjoyed my every moment with you,
And with every moment passed by, more of that affection grew.
I wont forget the time I had with you,
As moments to be cherished for life, happens to be a few!


"BYE" when you moved your mouth to speak,
I felt that blood go to my feet.
With your picture in my eyes I returned,
My mind was in control, But heart was still stunned.









1 comment: